Friday, June 27, 2008

Changer???


My friend say the history teacher was using the 'akuma' aura whenever she is in bad mood. I think that is hmmm, kind of interesting... 


that is because we in the class never had that kind of teacher before, all we've meet was nice, weird, funny, and whatever. and make the other class jealous of us cause we didn't get the worst.... And here she is changing our class to go pressure bla bla bla... so what they said.... 

but I think she is not that bad for my type of person, that is because I am, should i say, lazy.. hm I am lazy; lazy to read, lazy to write, lazy to study, as you know before... 

 But it get me tired to change my attitude in such a short time... but you know, i start to read a little, even its not such a big change on me, the teachers in this year is really...a changer...  

it's not only her.. all of the teacher... and i think its me who want to change myself because i want to be 'somebody' even i don't have any supporter around me......

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your backlinks: <a href="URL">Title</a>

W3Counter