Saturday, July 19, 2008

Still Boring

I attended the "Gotong-Royong Perdana" today... I'm so boring until make me decide to go.. but it just the same, i still boring... to make myself out of the boring-ness I play my mp3 on the speaker and sang a song in my class room.. i don't remember what the song is but i really did...

My friend had a birthday party in the evening i go with my friends with bus..glad we didn't get into the wrong bus...the "guide" [my friend] was unsure about it - after we get onto the bus... i dint know why i go.. but i do... i was shock to know she was his daughter... i don't recognize him on the parents meeting at school... i was felling fool by that...

why i said this? maybe next time I'll tell you..

-aTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your backlinks: <a href="URL">Title</a>

W3Counter