Friday, August 01, 2008

August Malaysia Independence Month

Merderka!!
Merderka!!
Merderka!!
Merderka!!
Merderka!!
Merderka!!
Merderka!!
wah semangat tuu~~
lets go to Tugu Negara, National War Monumen Malaysia and buy some hibiscus
but i cant T^T, I don't have any money to fly there... Thats okay i can celebrate here in my hometown, or in school, or anywhere i can hehehe ^^

I found my form 1 History Notebook and it looks like I'm gonna have a full day writing 5 chapter.. cause it end at chapter 7... the chapter is also not finish yet and all the five chapter was long... I'm gonna have to make it short.. I mean really short and i don't like these chapter at all... its not even get into my head....
I have a research to do for the ML subject.. its about the novel setting that i learn in form 1... and the problem is i don't even read the novel.. i don't know why i don't like to read ML novel even if it genre is romance or war or fantasy or anything else although I'm Malay... but i do like to read news.... and EL novel...  
i try to read a romance novel in ML and i read it only half then I ~surrender~... I just cant read all of it. -Maybe i can read the historical stuff? -i don't think so... cause i cant even read the History textbook... -but that is different..-shut up... but the novel is about a soldier life so i will read it for the Independence Month...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your backlinks: <a href="URL">Title</a>

W3Counter