Monday, April 13, 2009

Today!

al-kisah ayam mahukan tulang…..

What? no school today… hm i thought i did…… stop the day dreaming its Sunday!!! Muah… now i want to sleep…….zZzZZzZZZzZZZZzZZZZZZ…
12.30…….. good morning!
Lets see what im going to do today…………………………………….
o.O nope….. no internet…T.T.T.T.T.T.T
last night i play with my camera… but that was in the house, so today i capture weird thing -everything i want- outside the house. Want to see?...... well no. i can’t get my camera connect with the pc… so no you cant see it. That picture -on your right- was taken after a storm hit our house not a while ago, and it is one of flower i capture in my camera today. Well this picture was taken with my cell phone that’s why the quality is low!! And then i get myself karaoke-ing… but its suck cuz all the song was… like… classic???? And then i sat in front of my pc…. and play games…. Pizza frenzy/Pacman!!!!! and i end it…cuz my uncle and his wife and granddaughter come by… so i go to sleep….. and then my sister burst into my room!!! She said…. “Lets go!!!”.... to where???... my sister practice her car driving skill… cuz she did not pass the driving license yet… and of course my father get mad. Whatever……


Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your backlinks: <a href="URL">Title</a>

W3Counter