Saturday, June 21, 2014

2 Years Later

I did not change much. ^^
I don't know if that is a good thing or not, because the past me is not really a good person and that past person is still the same after 2 year.

Hmm.. Well, I kind of did change a bit. But I'm not going to share that today. Today, I'm going to share the 2 year missing entries.

So where do I start?
I studied in Poly for 3 years actually, but I haven't updated this blog ever since my second year there. It's not that I don't have time, I actually had A LOT of time to write an entry, I just couldn't.

I lived in a hostel, so students must have roommates. My roommate for my third semester was another girl from different class but same department and same batch, we actually friend.

But she had a lot of other friends, like I said it in the previous entry, I'm never their favorite person. We stayed in the 3rd floor, but her friends was in the second floor and my classmates was in the ground floor.

So since I'm not a social person from the start, I will always left out from their 'activities'. It's kind of sad if I think of it too much, but I'll just get use to it.

If, for some reason they assume that it was my fault for not socializing or interacting with them, I wouldn't blame them. It's their right to say whatever they wanna say, but they should have known that one of their friend was not happy, if they really considered my existence.

It's not that I never come there to their hangout spot, I always did but not that often. I'll just come there and say hi and sit for a bit and then went back up to my empty room. I tried right?

There is time when they decide to sleep in my room. Because since my roommate have no interest for staying in our room, I have the room for myself for the entire night and day. My friend might took pity on me, so they stay for the night.

That's all for this entry I guess. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your backlinks: <a href="URL">Title</a>

W3Counter