Thursday, July 03, 2014

Salam Ramadan!

So it is now Ramadan again!
It's been a while since I spend Ramadan with my family. My previous Ramadan wasn't so good. It almost didn't feel like Ramadan at all, almost.

Sahur was dull, I would just woke up to have a drink of water for the lack of good breakfast. We had classes during the days, which actually good for distractions. And sungkai or berbuka I much pretty do it alone with heavy meals. Well, of course I would walk around the block to say hi and happy berbuka, and I'll stay wherever places that invite my existence.

Now I'm home. Nothing change from the last 3 year. But I guess it isn't as lonely as how I spent Ramadan else where.

I wish to all of you Selamat Berpuasa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your backlinks: <a href="URL">Title</a>

W3Counter